Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: *OFFICIAL CONTEST THREAD*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
2# pliers.
Guys, everyone is telling me this stuff is hard. Yes, that's the point Chuckle

I ran a similar contest a while back, and THOUGHT I made it difficult, but Ron got the item in about an hour, lol. Ask him, he should remember.

Medic already got 2 of 3 correct, which, as I said, are fairly common, everyday items. The prize final prize is there for the taking, but I'm not just going to GIVE it away Tongue

You guys can do this!!! Yes

Joe
cap gun
So for the past hour and a half and almost all my phone battery charge i've been looking for a clue in quotations, and the number references which item it’s for.
I've been into every!!! Forum. Even the help. Went into important threads as well. And read every post by you Joe in all threads a little further then 3 weeks back. I've obviously missed it somehow...Sad

If anyone else goes on the clue hunt..good luck! And be prepared for show and tell. That's a long one...

I'll just take a wild guess and say its that "door opener thingy" you weren't sure of in what is it forum.

Good luck all
(12-20-2015 08:18 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]So for the past hour and a half and almost all my phone battery charge i've been looking for a clue in quotations, and the number references which item it’s for.
I've been into every!!! Forum. Even the help. Went into important threads as well. And read every post by you Joe in all threads a little further then 3 weeks back. I've obviously missed it somehow...Sad

If anyone else goes on the clue hunt..good luck! And be prepared for show and tell. That's a long one...

I'll just take a wild guess and say its that "door opener thingy" you weren't sure of in what is it forum.

Good luck all

Zach, they don't have to be my posts, they can be anyone's posts/threads Yes And, the clue may, or may not, be in the OP's post. It can also be in a reply Wink

It's all in good fun. Don't go crazy, it's just a contest. Have fun with it, and if you get it, you get it, if not, we have another contest coming after the New Year.

Joe
#2 record player needle
(12-20-2015 09:00 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2015 08:18 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]So for the past hour and a half and almost all my phone battery charge i've been looking for a clue in quotations, and the number references which item it’s for.

Good luck all

Zach, they don't have to be my posts, they can be anyone's posts/threads Yes And, the clue may, or may not, be in the OP's post. It can also be in a reply Wink

It's all in good fun. Don't go crazy, it's just a contest. Have fun with it, and if you get it, you get it, if not, we have another contest coming after the New Year.

Joe

Joe, I checked all threads created and posted on and withen 3 weeks and some a bit more. I know I've just missed it by accident some how. Its all good. I just had no idea what it was so I was determined to try and find the clue especially since your last two posts on this thread today about finding it the clue. So I went to the kitchen, got some tin foil and made a thinking cap. Don't think I made it properly though.

But i did not check replys Wink just looked for your beautiful default picture on the threads and read your post.
But yes, I did have fun and enjoy it and am greatful for the opportunity. BeerBeer
Ok. Ok

I'll bite!! Lol

Little clip on the fingernail clippers
#2 watch link?
#2 connection tab

You know, tab a that goes into slot b for assembling stuff. My CRS (can't remember sh**) is preventing me from recalling what it is off of, but I have bent plenty of them when I shouldn't have. Dang, now I gotta go search through boxes to find one.

*Disconnected*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's