Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: *OFFICIAL CONTEST THREAD*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Air freshener. Final answer.
Hurricane highball glass centerpiece
(12-27-2015 03:23 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Air freshener. Final answer.

ZACH IS OUR WINNER OF THE CUSTOM FITTED HALF DOLLAR COIN RING!!!!!!!!!!

There were a few close guesses, but nobody hit it on the head, exactly.

Zach, congrats, buddy Yes Happy Big Grin Dancing Cake Beer Party

Not sure how you guys liked this contest, but, as I do with ALL the contests we run, I avoid things where I, or someone has to choose a winner, to avoid any potential accusations of member preference. That's why I ran this one, to make it as fair & square, as possible.

Thanks to everyone who played along, and don't worry, we have another neat promotion, coming soon Yes

Joe
(12-27-2015 12:09 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]I need to know what the item is called that they are IN Wink

A picture

Hahaha, nice try, Dusty Chuckle

Joe
CONGRATULATIONS ZACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll deserved win bud. I never would have guessed that in a million years!!
Congrats Zach Nice guesses

As I stated before I don't like these guess things, that's why I am not in the contest on another forum. And I have been in a lot of contest where the people running it pick the winners that's the fastest way to kill a site.
You are doing a great job. What ever you do will hopefully work. Just remember some have more time than others and everything is online if you know how to look for it which I do not have the time or the smarts to do it..
(12-27-2015 07:41 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2015 03:23 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Air freshener. Final answer.

ZACH IS OUR WINNER OF THE CUSTOM FITTED HALF DOLLAR COIN RING!!!!!!!!!!

There were a few close guesses, but nobody hit it on the head, exactly.

Zach, congrats, buddy Yes Happy Big Grin Dancing Cake Beer Party

Not sure how you guys liked this contest, but, as I do with ALL the contests we run, I avoid things where I, or someone has to choose a winner, to avoid any potential accusations of member preference. That's why I ran this one, to make it as fair & square, as possible.

Thanks to everyone who played along, and don't worry, we have another neat promotion, coming soon Yes

Joe

Why isn't there a picture proving what the item is like the other 2 items?
First and foremost I'd like that thank Joe for the contest he provided us with, he doesn't have to do half of the stuff he does for us. But he does. I'd also like to congratulate relicmedic on the other two awesome prizes!
And of course, Thank you guys! This is a nice message to wake up too. (Got skunked, well whole boat got skunked on a early am 7 hour fishing trip that was 2 hours away, so I might have taken a nap when I got home Wink.)

But Id like to say I originally wanted to donate this ring to a great guy who has been extremely helpful to me and others on the forums if I was to win. But early on when I mentioned it he said, thanks a lot..but no thanks as he'd be happier for me to have it. And I sure will wear it proudly.

Thank you all once again and I wish you the best of luck next contest!
Congratulations Zachbl92.
Congratulations Zach.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's