Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: *OFFICIAL CONTEST THREAD*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Is it a clasp #2
Guys, re-read the contest rules. I shouldn't have to even point this out, as I know you're smarter than that, but there may be a clue hidden somewhere. Remember, it can be in any thread, and in any post within that thread, from within the last couple of weeks, forward.

The remaining prize is KILLER! It's a HALF DOLLAR COIN RING, CUSTOM MADE/FITTED for the winner!!!

Screw those thinking caps on a little tighter! Chuckle

Joe
#2!!!! And this is my wildest guess! A droplet of frozen water on the outside of a viewport of the International Space Station. Call me crazy. But I like that too!

Engineering wise it would be an inspection photograph of a leak in one of the seals on a viewport showing vapor (and air) leaking. Notice the curvature of the earth below. And the blackness of space in between. What else could it be?

Ed
(12-19-2015 09:44 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]#2!!!! And this is my wildest guess! A droplet of frozen water on the outside of a viewport of the International Space Station. Call me crazy. But I like that too!

Engineering wise it would be an inspection photograph of a leak in one of the seals on a viewport showing vapor (and air) leaking. Notice the curvature of the earth below. And the blackness of space in between. What else could it be?

Ed

I cannot think of anything else
(12-19-2015 09:44 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]#2!!!! And this is my wildest guess! A droplet of frozen water on the outside of a viewport of the International Space Station. Call me crazy. But I like that too!

Ed

Ed, to put it mildly...

That's a bit of a stretch Chuckle Tongue

Joe
#2 spark plug gapper
No 2 - super glue
2) water coming out of a glass
The inside locking mechanism of a door handle. The little piece that you turn to lock the door handle.
I read some of your posts but time is difficult to come by during this holiday season,

Cheers, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Ed

Too funny Ed thats a common everyday item
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's