Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: *OFFICIAL CONTEST THREAD*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Yea I think I have a idea also I guess about 1 minute before the clue. No worry Zach I will wait till morning to see if you get it right
(12-23-2015 10:41 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I think I have a idea also I guess about 1 minute before the clue. No worry Zach I will wait till morning to see if you get it right

Thanks steve, I appreciate it. But I ended up going back into the messages to make sure no one said what I thought it was... and they did Sad..so no idea once again lol. back to the drawing boards! GL
yea thought mine was good also got almost to the beginning and there it was - so I have to start over or just watch. got to get the thinking cap back on
#2 compass.
(12-23-2015 09:06 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]Safety pin

Wow, Medic gets it again! Yes Do I need to open an internal investigation? LOL Chuckle Tongue

Absolutely crazy!!! Medic, congrats on a game well played, and 3 awesome prizes Beer

Joe
Congrats Medic! But I don't want to play with you no more. Lol.
Congratulations on the Hat Trick!

My hat is off to you - I would have never guessed that after the last clue - it opens and closes something -

Thanks for the contest - it was fun to play along

Merry Christmas to all!
YesYes
Way to go medic I knew you could do it. Pays to get off the beaver once in a while LOL
(12-24-2015 11:01 AM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Way to go medic I knew you could do it. Pays to get off the beaver once in a while LOL
Thanks a lot guys and thank you Joe!  I guessed while I was on the Beaver!  Lmao
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's