Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: *OFFICIAL CONTEST THREAD*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Twice you beat me two it medic congratulations
Deleted
Guys,

Please accept my most sincere apologies. I honestly thought that I was at the 24 hour period for the next guess,as per the time stamp on my phone, but I guess I was wrong. It was a mistake on my part, and I take ownership of that. I'm glad that someone spoke up to admin to let them know, as it wasn't fair to anyone. I am so embarrassed!  I'm so sorry!
Not a problem RelicMedic, honest mistake. You were on a roll, and the game was pulling you in like "One more hole". Plus the beaver will and can cause tunnel vision thinking. LOL. No sweat, don't beat yourself up. Maybe I can win this cool ring now. Maybe for punishment you should have to sit this one out. LMAO!
(12-24-2015 07:16 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]Guys,

Please accept my most sincere apologies. I honestly thought that I was at the 24 hour period for the next guess,as per the time stamp on my phone, but I guess I was wrong. It was a mistake on my part, and I take ownership of that. I'm glad that someone spoke up to admin to let them know, as it wasn't fair to anyone. I am so embarrassed!  I'm so sorry!

Guys, Medic speaks the truth. Once the matter was brought to my attention, and I explained it to him, he spotted it, and took full responsibility for the error. If anything...

As the admin, I should've monitored things a bit closer, and made the rules clearer, so, I'm probably the one who should take the fall here, and I apologize.

I'm going to post another mystery item, and we'll re-start the contest for the coin ring, sometime tonight. Don't think anyone will complain about that, eh?! Happy

Joe
Thank you for not stringing me by the balls guys. I wish everyone the best of luck on the ring, and have a Merry Christmas!
(12-24-2015 08:56 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for not stringing me by the balls guys. I wish everyone the best of luck on the ring, and have a Merry Christmas!

You know, life is full of mistakes for us all. So, it's not a matter of making them or not, since they WILL happen. Rather, it is how we choose to handle them, once they do happen. Thank you, Medic Yes

Joe
It'sallllll gud gentlemannn! You guys shouldnt sweat it, really.
Relic, you got a little carried away and didn't realize and it was an honest mistake. Joe, you theee mannn! You cant catch everything. This isnt pokemon, its life. More than half of us couldnt even catch the first clue it seems.
Its no ones "fault" but just a simple mistake, I believe.
So what I think is fair is we ALL get a ring. Right? Kidding.
But did you see recently Steve harvey announced the wrong miss universe? So some poor girl though she won for a couple minutes but nope, Steve did his job and read the right girl.
Basically, shit happens and we all move on. Does it suck? Yeah, I'm sure, sometimes. But it's not the end of the world.

Joe for president and relic for vice !!!! Let's get the vote in guys! Heart
(12-24-2015 09:33 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]So what I think is fair is we ALL get a ring. Right? Kidding.

A ring?! F@$k it, I'm gonna get all Oprah Winfrey up in here!!! You get a car, you get a car, you get a car...EVERYBODY GETS A CAR!!!!!!!!!! Tongue

Joe
(12-24-2015 09:48 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2015 09:33 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]So what I think is fair is we ALL get a ring. Right? Kidding.

A ring?! F@$k it, I'm gonna get all Oprah Winfrey up in here!!! You get a car, you get a car, you get a car...EVERYBODY GETS A CAR!!!!!!!!!! Tongue

Joe

Golly Jee willikers batman! you're ballin! [Image: f56c6159e64ddeedc581777aefb6c750.304x243x1.jpg]
I'll take a Jeep cherokee Srt8 Mr.Joe! I mean oprah
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's