Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Brain Teaser with a REWARD!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Okay, here's the deal guys! I'll give 250 coins to the member who can accurately identify these two items first. And then, I'll give another 250 coins to the member that can identify the manufacturer of each and give me a near date of manufacture.

The winners will be based on the first accurate answer by time posted.

I know what they are but I have no idea who made them and when, that's why I'm offering coins for the answer and I'm pretty bored so this will greatly help me identify at least the date of the spot I found one of them. Which to me is pretty important.

Both were found in spots miles from each other deep in the woods.

I remember where I found the first one but for the life of me cannot remember where I found the one with the knurls on it. The screen was in the knurled one caked in with mud.

Your clue is "Camping"!

Good luck and HH!!

Ed
They look like a coleman lantern fuel pump tank sealer. Just a wild guess
(02-10-2015 07:28 PM)Mike Miller Wrote: [ -> ]They look like a coleman lantern fuel pump tank sealer. Just a wild guess

Nope! Close!
They're weed pipe caps.
(02-10-2015 07:53 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]They're weed pipe caps.

That's what I thought too. Nope! I didn't find them at Woodstock!!!
Well I don't know then. That's the only thing I've seen them used for. The screens were very important too.

If anyone was going to chime in with that answer, I HAD to be you! Lol Tongue Rofl

Got me, I was thinking some type of screw on nozzle for water.

Joe
(02-10-2015 07:58 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Well I don't know then. That's the only thing I've seen them used for. The screens were very important too.

Really? Screens. I didn't grow up in the 60's. But I sure did in the 70's! LOL
(02-10-2015 08:03 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]

If anyone was going to chime in with that answer, I HAD to be you! Lol Tongue Rofl

Got me, I was thinking some type of screw on nozzle for water.

Joe

Hey I was a kid once. I screwed those caps many times.

(02-10-2015 08:06 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2015 07:58 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Well I don't know then. That's the only thing I've seen them used for. The screens were very important too.

Really? Screens. I didn't grow up in the 60's. But I sure did in the 70's! LOL

Yeah the screens are like filters to keep the ash from flying down your throat. They wear out after a while so it's common to stash spares in other parts of the pipe. Like a cap.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's