Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: *OFFICIAL CONTEST THREAD*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Ok, diggers, here’s the 411 on the latest contest. Be forewarned, this one might be tough Big Grin

I will be uploading 3 photos of super digitized mystery items. These photos are zoomed in about 30 to 50 times. All YOU have to do, is guess what the objects are. There will be separate prizes attached to guessing each photo correctly, as explained, below. To help, I will be providing new clues once every other day or so.

Here are the rules (read them CAREFULLY)…

1. Every member gets only ONE guess per day for EACH item, so make it good ones.

2. All guesses on the mystery items MUST be in this thread. Any guesses NOT posted in this thread, will not be entered into the contest.

3. As I’ll be monitoring the thread daily, if I do not announce someone as a winner by 10pm EST each day, that means nobody correctly ID’d the item/s, and you should proceed with your daily guesses.

4. Contest is ONLY for CURRENT members, with an active account made today (December 14th), or earlier.

5. I will only choose a winner based on the EXACT correct guess. Being close doesn’t count.

6. One member can win multiple times, or everything, if they correctly guess the items.

As mentioned above, I will be providing clues as we progress every other day or two. However, to help spice things up, I will NOT be posting the clues in this thread. Instead, I will place my clues at the bottom of random posts on the forum, and you will need to find them, if you so wish. THE CLUES WILL BE POSTED IN NEWER THREADS/POSTS, FROM LAST WEEK, FORWARD. So, you don’t have to rack your brain reading through thousands of old posts. They will be put up randomly, as time allows, but there will be no announcement made. Here’s what a clue will look like, *“This might help lift you up - 3”*. The clue is in the quotations, and the number references which item it’s for.

Now on to the good part…the PRIZES Party

Guess Photo 1 - Receives a $75 VISA Gift Card…Cold, hard CASH!
Guess Photo 2 - Receives a CUSTOM MADE/FITTED Half Dollar Coin Ring!
Guess Photo 3 - Receives 2,500 TC Coins, instantly transferred to your forum account!

Here’s the first clue, if you’d like to call it that: All of the items are fairly normal everyday objects Wink So, there aren’t any photos of African Mango trees, or other such nonsense.

Play it fair & square…AND HAVE FUN!!! MYSTERY ITEMS ARE IN THE POST BELOW...
MYSTERY ITEMS
Thank you Joe my guesa today is #3 razor blade #2Close up of the coin ring #1 Christmas ornament
No idea yet Lmfao
(12-15-2015 12:23 AM)steven sheldon Wrote: [ -> ]No idea yet Lmfao

I told ya, ain't gonna make it easy Yes We had the same contest a while back, and I didn't create it tough enough. Ron (CA) guessed it in like 20 minutes! LOL Rofl

Joe
Going with blinds on number3

Number one is a gem stone
#3 Close up of a sliver bar
#2 Close up of a proof coin
#1 Close up of a Christmas ornament
Coin on number two
#3- Zip lock bag
#2- solder
#1- glass bead
First I would like to say Thank you for the chance at this contest Joe. I sure hope I can figure out picture #1 so I can get myself a Beach scooper! But i'd be happy and proud to guess any of these objects! But yeah, I've been staring at these pictures for the past 30 or so minutes trying to think what it may be...Fairly normal every day objects...African mango trees...lol. Got me STUMPED. So I think I'll wait for more clues I suppose.

Good Luck everyone!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's